Every bride spends weeks looking at the stores, the magazines and searching online to find the perfect wedding dress; the perfect color bridesmaid dresses; the perfect shoes and other accessories. A bride always plans the venue months in advance. Unfortunately, many brides wait to the last minute to plan their makeup for their wedding. That truly is like waiting j 3d mink fur lashes ust days before to pick out a dress!
It is important that you are prepared and know what the perfect look is for your wedding day. It is not recommended that you try something drastic or totally new, but fine tune the look that makes you feel beautiful! Play with different looks and colors – remember – makeup washes off! Do not try a new look the day of your wedding! Promise! 3d mink fur lashes
If you are contacting a professional make 3d mink fur lashes up artist or consultant; be sure to allot a time to meet with the consultant before your wedding day. The consultant will know what questions to ask you to make the best recommendations. Also, if you are not totally satisfied with the recommendations, you will have the opportunity to try different looks well in advance. The day of your wedding is NOT the day to change your mind or not be sure how your look makes you feel! You will be emotional! Remember, we offer specials for those brides who come with their bridal party for their first consultation!
TIP #2 classic vs trendy
Fashion comes and goes as often as 3d mink fur lashes the season changes. Trends range back and forth as easily as a pendulum keeps time. One thing for sure – the trend will change. When choosing your bridal makeup – make a decision if you want to look classic and timeless or if you wish for a trendy look of the day. One thing to consider is thinking far ahead when you, your children and even your grandchildren are looking at your wedding pictures. Will you still think you look pretty? That’s a good rule to follow to determine if your choice of makeup will stand the test of time. You want to look like you. You just want to enhance your favorite features and create the illusion to cover the aspects of which you are not satisfied. It is important to look like yourself. Remember the groom asked the real you to marry him and he wants to see the real you at the altar!
There are a few timeless looks that a 3d mink fur lashes re still trendy – the Audrey Hepburn look is a timeless classic yet one that is noticeable today. The colors you choose should complement you not make a statement for the fashion industry. Certain techniques that you know have come 3d mink fur lashes and gone in and out of style are certainly not what you want to use on your wedding day! Remember – beautiful, elegant, timeless, captivating…these adjectives are how you wish to be described.
TIP #3 TIME OF DAY FOR THE WEDDING
You as the bride should consider the time of day the wedding will be held as you plans your makeup. Time of day is critical to how well the makeup will photograph because of the varied lighting. Paying attention to details for each time frame is essential to have the wedding photographs of your dreams!
A Wedding makeup look for the morning should be soft and natural. This is the perfect time for a girl who prefers natural looks. Most of the morning brides have their wedding outside or at least take lots of p 3d mink fur lashes hotos outside. A photographer will take advantage of the soft natural light in the morning.
1. A bride may choose a matte foundation but also may prefer a foundation with a slight sheen or dewiness.
2. If the bride is prone to breakouts, this is not the ideal time of day for the wedding. You will want to wear very little foundation and concealer due to the softer light.
3. Use minimal powder to create the slight matte appearance. Heavy powder can appear artificial in the morning light.
4. Choose warmer, softer eye shades that complement your eye color. Bold eye shadow or too much eye shadow will be accentuated in the morning light.
5. Define the eyes really well with mascara and possibly opt for false eyelashes.
6. Eyeliner is a choice for the morning bride. Keep eyeliner subtle and soft. No black eyeliner and smudge the lines to prevent a harsh look.
7. A soft and natural lip is ideal for the morning bride. Nothing to bold or your lips are the only thing you will see in the photos!
8. Bridesmaids should also wear softer makeup shades and the dresses should be soft in color.
Article Source: slvor