How to make makeup is a skill you can learn without a degree in cosmetic chemistry or an expensive laboratory, allowing you to enter an industry with unparalleled prestig 3d silk lashes private label e and profits.
Nothing beats being able to say: “I have my own makeup manufacturing company!”. And, of course, you can manufacture a myriad of products including:
- Mineral formula makeup. It’s one of the most popular cosmetic products on the market today, retailing for high prices, yet extremely easy and inexpensive to make. You can make powder, cream and liquid foundations with a mineral base, as well as eyeshadows, blush and bronzing powders.
- Eye makeup, including eyeshadow, masc 3d silk lashes private label ara and eyeliner
- Lip gloss and lipstick
- Skin care products including cleansers, toners and moisturizers
So, how to make makeup and get started making color cosmetics? First, you’ll need a basic understanding of cosmetic ingredients and how color is created in makeup.
The main coloring agents used when formulating makeup are pigments. Pigments and dyes are not the same thing. Dyes are soluble, meaning they will dissolve into whatever medium they are mixed (usually water). Pigments are generally not as soluble, and are divided into two categories – inorganic and organic. They have different properties and can create different effects for the purpose of learning how to make makeup.
- Inorganic Makeup Pigments.
Generally speaking, inorganic pigments are less bright in color than organic pigments. However, they are far more stable to light and heat. The most common inorganic colorants used to make makeup include:
- Iron oxides. These are found in virtually all types of cosmetics. By blending the basic shades of black, brown, red and yellow, an almost unlimited number range of natural and tan shades can be produced for foundations, concealers, face powders, blushers and bronzers. 3d silk lashes private label
- Chromium Dioxide. Found in most color cosmetics – but not permitted for use in lip products. Green in color – from drab olive green, bright green and blue green.
- Ultramarines. Again, not permitted for use 3d silk lashes private label in lip products. Colors range from bright blue to violet, oink and even green. Care should be taken, as there can be a reaction in extremely acidic conditions, whereby ultramarines will produce hydrogen sulphide as a by-product.
- Manganese Violet. As the name suggests, this is a vivid purple makeup pigment.
- Iron Blue. An intense dark blue pigment found in many cosmetics – except lip products.
- Titanium Dioxide/ Zinc Oxide. These white pigments provide some UV protection, are stable to heat and light and provide excellent coverage on the skin.
Article Source: slvor