Min china 3d eyelash factory eral formula makeup. It’s one of the most popular cosmetic products on the market today, retailing for high prices, yet extremely easy and inexpensive to make. You can ma china 3d eyelash factory ke powder, cream and liquid foundations with a mineral base, as well as eyeshadows, blush and bronzing p china 3d eyelash factory owders.
- Eye makeup, including eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner
- Lip gloss and lipstick
- Skin care products including cleansers, toners and moisturizers
So, how to make makeup and get started making color cosmetics? First, you’ll need a basic understanding of cosmetic ingredients and how color is created in china 3d eyelash factory makeup.
The main coloring agents used when formulating makeup are pigments. Pigments and dyes are not the same thing. Dyes are soluble, meaning they will dissolve into whatever medium they are mixed (usually water). Pigments are generally not as soluble, and are divided into two categories – inorganic and organic. They have different properties and can create different effects for the purpose of learning how to make make china 3d eyelash factory up.
- Inorganic Makeup Pigments.
Generally speaking, inorganic pigments are less bright in color than organic pigments. However, they are far more stable to light and heat. The most common inorganic colorants used to make makeup include:
- Iron oxides. These are found in virtualchina 3d eyelash factory ly all types of cosmetics. By blending the basic shades of black, brown, red and yellow, an almost unlimited number range of natural and tan shades can be produced for foundations, concealers, face powders, blushers and bronzers.
- Chromium Dioxide. Found in most color cosmetics – but not permitted for use in lip products. Green in color – from drab olive green, bright green and blue green.
- Ultramarines. Again, not permitted for use in lip products. Colors range from bright blue to violet, oink and even green. Care should be taken, as there can be a reaction in extremely acidic conditions, whereby ultramarines will produce hydrogen sulphide as a by-product.
- Manganese Violet. As the name suggests, this is a vivid purple makeup pigment.
- Iron Blue. An intense dark blue pigment found in many cosmetics – except lip products.
- Titanium Dioxide/ Zinc Oxide. These white pigments provide some UV protection, are stable to heat and light and provide excellent coverage on the skin.
2. Organic Makeup Pigments
These makeup colorants offer more solubility than inorganic pigments. The most widely used organic coloring agents include:
- Xanthense. This stain produces red or orange colors.
- AZO. Produces red and yellow coloring in makeup.
- Triarylmethane. Provides blue and green colorings.
- Natural Coloring Agents. These can include vegetable colorants, caramel, cochineal (derived from beetles), among others. These colors require careful experiment china 3d eyelash factory china 3d eyelash factory ation and testing as they can be unstable to heat light and pH, as well as exhibiting unpleasant odors.
So, the question is: How to make makeup using these pigments to provide the color?
You need a filler – a base to extend and bind the color pigments to produce a makeup with even coverage on the skin. The most widely used fillers are:
- Mica. Chemically known as potassium aluminum silicate dihdrate, this is refined and
Article Source: slvor