How to make makeup is a skill you can learn without a degree in cosmetic chemistry or an expensive laboratory, allowin mink fur false eyelashes g you to enter an industry with unparalleled prestige and profits.
Nothing beats being able to say: “I h mink fur false eyelashes ave my own makeup manufacturing company!”. And, of course, you can manufacture a myriad of products including:
- Mineral formula makeup. It’s on mink fur false eyelashes e of the most popular cosmetic products on the market today, retailing for high prices, yet extremely easy and inexpensive to make. You can make powder, cream and liquid foundations with a mineral base, as well as eyeshadows, blush and bronzing powders.
- Eye makeup, including eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner
- Lip gloss and lipstick
- Skin care products including cleansers, toners and moisturizers
So, how to make makeup and get sta mink fur false eyelashes rted making color cosmetics? First, you’ll need a basic understanding of cosmetic ingredients and how color is created in makeup.
The main coloring agents used when formulating makeup are pigments. Pigments and dyes are not the same thing. Dyes are so mink fur false eyelashes luble, meaning they will dissolve into whatever medium they are mixed (usually water). Pigments are generally not as soluble, and are divided into two categories – inorganic and organic. They have different properties and can create different effects for the purpose of learning how to make makeup.
- Inorganic Makeup Pigments.
Generally speaking, inorganic pigment mink fur false eyelashes s are less bright in color than organic pigments. However, they are far more stable to light and heat. The most common inorganic colorants used to make makeup include:
- Iron oxides. These are found in virtually all types of cosmetics. By blending the basic shades of black, brown, red and mink fur false eyelashes yellow, an almost unlimited number range of natural and tan shades can be produced for foundations, concealers, face powders, blushers and bronzers.
- Chromium Dioxide. Found in most color cosmetics – but not permitted for use in lip products. Green in color – from drab olive green, bright green and blue green.
- Ultramarines. Again, not permitted for use in lip products. Colors range from bright blue to violet, oink and even green. Care should be taken, as there can be a reaction in extremely acidic conditions, whereby ultramarines will produce hydrogen sulphide as a by-product. mink fur false eyelashes
- Manganese Violet. As the name sug mink fur false eyelashes gests, this is a vivid purple makeup pigment.
- Iron Blue. An intense dark blue pigment found in many cosmetics – except lip products.
- Titanium Dioxide/ Zinc Oxide. These white pigments provide some UV protection, are stable to heat and light and provide excellent coverage on the skin.
2. Organic Makeup Pigments
These makeup colorants offer more solubility than inorganic pigments. The most widely used organic coloring agents include:
- Xanthense. This stain produces red or orange colors.
- AZO. Produces red and yellow coloring in makeup.
- Triarylmethane. Provides blue and green colorings.
- Natural Coloring Agents. These can include vegetable colorants, caramel, cochineal (derived from beetles), among others. These colors require careful experimentation and testing as they ca mink fur false eyelashes n be unstable to heat light and pH, as well as exhibiting unpleasant odors.
So, the question is: How to make makeup using these pigments to provide the color?